The Linkedin Guide Pack
This is it - the Complete Collection of my best Linkedin Guides & Templates.
These are the exact methods I used to grow to 50k Linkedin followers in one year.
This 195 page collection includes:
- Profile Guides
- Carousel Guides
- Content Guides
- Networking Guides
- 7 Exclusive Templates
Along with the guides, you'll get exclusive templates you won't find anywhere else, including:
- Linkedin About Section Template - Generate More Leads
- Canva Carousel Template - Easily Create Linkedin Carousels
- Content for Dummies Template - Discover 30+ Content Ideas
- 7 x Canva Featured Section Templates - Create Your Featured Links
- Life Stories Content Template - Unlock Your Unique Stories
- Linkedin Post Checklist - Optimize Every Post for Success
- Linkedin Specs Guide - Dimensions for everything on Linkedin
The Linkedin Banner Guide
This guide covers the entire top section of your profile - your banner, tagline and link. In many ways, these are the most important things to focus on for monetization on Linkedin.
This guide will teach you how your banner, tagline and link all work together to communicate:
- Who you help
- How you help them
- Why they should trust you
- How they should take action
The Linkedin Featured Guide
Your Linkedin profile's Featured section is an underrated tool for building and monetizing your personal brand.
In this guide, I share :
- 3 ways to use your Featured section
- Important things to keep in mind
- How to optimize your Featured section for success.
- Examples of how top Linkedin creators use the Featured section.
The Linkedin About Section Guide
In this guide, I show you how to optimize your Linkedin profile's About section, step by step.
I've also included a simple template you can follow, and 4 examples of About sections to give you some ideas.
The Simple Guide to Linkedin Carousels
Carousels are the most effective way to share content on Linkedin.
Your carousel will:
- Stand out in the newsfeed
- Build your personal brand profile
- Make it easy to engage with your content
In this guide, I show you how to get started, step by step.
Linkedin Carousel Secrets
In this guide, I share 10 tips for successful carousel creation.
This is how I create carousels that convert into views, comments, shares, followers and revenue.
I've also included a handy checklist to follow to ensure your carousels succeed.
The 100k Content Formula
I Get 100,000 Views Per Post.
I don’t use any hacks, tricks or gimmicks.
I don’t send 50 connection requests a day, or post hundreds of comments.
I found a simple content formula that works for me.
It gets me 1000 followers every week.
This guide covers what I do, step by step.
Linkedin Content for Dummies
One of my favorite methods for generating Linkedin content ideas is the "Dummies book" method.
In this simple guide, I'll explain how to easily generate over 100 content ideas using this method.
Content Gardens - An Unlimited Source of Content Ideas
One of my biggest challenges on Linkedin is consistently creating great content that people love.
I’ve developed a technique that ensures I never run out of great stuff to write about.
I call it Content Gardens.
Life Stories - How to Write Your Unique Stories
This is my favourite technique for creating truly unique content ideas.
It works like this:
- Think of your life up til this point as a book.
- This book of your life is divided up into chapters.
- Each chapter is a significant time in your life - your high school years, college, your first job and so on.
- Each chapter contains sub-chapters.
- Each sub-chapter describes an experience you had during that chapter of your life.
The Perfect Post Checklist
Over the past 18 months, I’ve developed what I think of as my Perfect Post checklist.
Each step in the checklist ensures my content has the best possible chance of succeeding.
Checking off every item on this checklist gets 100,000 views per post.
200+ new followers.
And 8-10 new clients who want to work with me.
The Linkedin Networking Guide
How to connect, start a conversation, and build real relationships on Linkedin.
Today I’m going to share with you how I turn new Linkedin connections into friends.
I’ll start with what not to do, and then cover off what to do instead.
The Linkedin Comment Guide
Comments are powerful.
Great comments can help you:
- Support your Linkedin allies.
- Get on the radar of creators you like.
- Showcase your skills.
- Show your unique personality.
- Build relationships.
- Build your audience.
In this guide, I share 5 comment types I use to respond to other creators.
The LinkedIn Guide Pack is a complete guide to LinkedIn success